Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 24 cremini mushrooms wiped clean and stemmed
- 1 pound(s) spinach washed with stems removed
- 1 onion minced
- 8 ounce(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place mushrooms on parchment lined baking sheet.
- In skillet, over medium flame, saute minced onion until translucsent and slowly add spinach a handful at a time until all spinach has been used and now wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl and let cool completely.
- When cool, squeeze out all water and add cheese. Mix well. Stuff mushroom caps with spinach mixture and bake for 10-12 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryFerre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes