Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Goodness Gracious recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 cremini mushrooms wiped clean and stemmed
- 1 pound(s) spinach washed with stems removed
- 1 onion minced
- 8 ounce(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place mushrooms on parchment lined baking sheet.
- In skillet, over medium flame, saute minced onion until translucsent and slowly add spinach a handful at a time until all spinach has been used and now wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl and let cool completely.
- When cool, squeeze out all water and add cheese. Mix well. Stuff mushroom caps with spinach mixture and bake for 10-12 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryFerre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note