Spinach Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 medium white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 4 slice(s) bacon finely diced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 10 ounce(s) package frozen chopped spinach thawed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parm cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Remove stems from mushroom caps. Finely chop stems; set aside. Score caps using a sharp knife. Turn caps upside down and slice halfway through on an angle, turning caps as you work. Brush with veg oil. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp, about 4 min. Transfer bacon to paper towels; drain. Add chopped mushroom stems and garlic to pan drippings; cook, stirring until most of the moisture has evaporated, 304 min. Add spinach; stir until mixture is heated through, 2-3 min longer. Add bacon, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and pepper. Spoon filling into mushroom caps. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake mushroos until cooked through, 10-12 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lewis5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Stuffed Mushroom Caps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers