More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Sodium: 496mg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- Salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1. In a skillet over medium heat, warm 1 Tbsp. oil. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add spinach and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
- 2. Slice chicken breasts almost in half horizontally, open like a book and, if necessary, pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Spoon a heaping 1/4 cup filling onto open breasts. Roll lengthwise over filling; secure with toothpicks.
- 3. Warm 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden, about 7 minutes total, turning once or twice. Add wine, cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove chicken to a platter and tent with foil. Turn heat to high and boil sauce, uncovered, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Remove toothpicks from chicken; serve with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note