Spinach Strawberry Salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) Poppy Seed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Seseame Seeds
- 1 pound(s) spinach
- 1 quart(s) strawberries
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Tarragon Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Worcheshire Sauce
- Mix all dressin gingredients together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bomurphcoop and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Strawberry Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads