Community Recipe from
- 2 box(es) Chopped spinach Thawed/drained
- 6 Eggs
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) Shredded cheese
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Melt butter in 9 x 13 pan or baking dish. Mix all ingredients, Pour into pan and bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly and cut into squares serve warm or cold.
- Can freeze and use later
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mvalbano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes