Spinach/Spring Mix and Pear Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 4 cup(s) packed baby spinach & spring greens
- 1 firm pear thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions sliced
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a wire whisk. Add greens mix and remaining ingredients; toss well. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings:(serving size 1 1/2 cups).
- Calories 72: Fat 2g (sat 0.2g., mono 1.4g, poly 0.7g); protein 1g; carb 13g; fiber 2.3g; chol 0mg; sodium 20mg; clac 35mg
- prep time 9 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Crisy26 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach/Spring Mix and Pear Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads