Spinach, banana, and kiwi give a power boost to your day as key ingredients in these tasty Spinach Smoothies.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 164
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 134mg
- 1 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups plain sweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 medium peeled frozen ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- Place yogurt in a blender. Add spinach, almond milk, agave nectar, bananas, and kiwifruit to blender; process until smooth.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note