- 1 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups plain sweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 medium peeled frozen ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- calories 164
- fat 2.4 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- sodium 134 mg
How to Make It
Place yogurt in a blender. Add spinach, almond milk, agave nectar, bananas, and kiwifruit to blender; process until smooth.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.