Spinach Salad with Sweet Roasted Pecans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) triple washed baby spinach
- 4 handfuls pecan halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- a few pinch(s) sugar
- a few pinch(s) salt
- 1/2 cube(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry vinegar
- 2 small shallots minced
- 1 small wedge gorgonzola crumbled, about 2 ounces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Place spinach in serving bowl.
- 3. Toss pecans with vegetable oil, sugar and salt. Lay out on baking sheet. Roast
- until shade darker and aromatic, about 7-8 minutes. Set aside.
- 4. Make dressing by combining olive oil, vinegar, shallots, salt and pepper in a bowl
- and whisking together or place in sealable container and shake.
- 5. Toss spinach with dressing, Gorgonzola, and pecans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Salad with Sweet Roasted Pecans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads