Spinach Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-oz.) package baby spinach
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oranges, peeled, sectioned, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup jicama, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1. Combine spinach and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; toss with 1/3 cup Poppy Seed Dressing just before serving.
- Note: Thoroughly wash bagged spinach before using.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This