This salad is outstanding and very easy! I use an arugula/spinach mix instead of just spinach but everything else is the same. My entire family loves it!!
Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola, Pistachios, and Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
Red pepper jelly adds a snappy note to the vinaigrette that makes this simple salad memorable. You can prepare the vinaigrette earlier in the day and refrigerate; let it come to room temperature before tossing it with the spinach.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 101
- Calories from fat: 54%
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 10.4g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 187mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 1/4 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted pistachios
- 1. Place jelly in a 1-cup glass measure. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Add cider vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Combine spinach and cheese in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over spinach mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola, Pistachios, and Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This