Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola, Pistachios, and Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette from Cooking Light
Red pepper jelly adds a snappy note to the vinaigrette that makes this simple salad memorable. You can prepare the vinaigrette (step one) earlier in the day and refrigerate; let it come to room temperature before tossing it with the spinach.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (1 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) dry-roasted pistachios
- 1. Place jelly in a 1-cup glass measure. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Add cider vinegar, oil, salt and black pepper, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Combine spinach and cheese in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over spinach mixture; toss well. Sprinkle each serving with 2 teaspoons nuts. Serve immediately.
- CALORIES: 101 FAT: 6.1g (sat:1.6g, mono:3g, poly:1.1g) POTEIN: 2.9g
- CARB: 10.4g FIBER: 2.3g CHOL: 4mg IRON: 1.3mg SODIUM: 187mg
- CALC: 54mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola, Pistachios, and Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads