Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola, Pistachios, and Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) red pepper jelly (from HEB)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cup(s) fresh baby spinach (add argula, red onion, thin sliced red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled gorgonzola cheese (feta?)
- 1/4 cup(s) dry roasted pistachios (toasted pecans?)
- 1. Place jelly in a 1-cup glass measure. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Add cider vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Combine spinach and cheese in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over spinach mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by efedako and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola, Pistachios, and Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes