- 6 small red potatoes (about 1 pound), scrubbed
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed, drained, and stems removed
- 1 cup Greek Vinaigrette, divided
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced into half rounds (about 1/2 small onion)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, rinsed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Garnish: fresh basil
How to Make It
Place potatoes in lightly salted water to cover in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain, cool to room temperature, and quarter. Set aside.
Toss spinach with 1/2 cup Greek Vinaigrette in a large bowl. Transfer to serving platter.
Combine potato, onion, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss gently with remaining 1/2 cup of Greek Vinaigrette. Arrange vegetables over spinach, and top with feta. Garnish, if desired.