This salad was simple and delicious! The cinnamon and honey give it a hint of sweetness. I made it for a large thanksgiving get together and everyone loved it.
Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Pumpkin Seeds
Make this Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Pumpkin Seeds for your next Thanksgiving gathering. It's quick and easy, plus perfect for the season. One online reviewer says, "This salad was simple and delicious! The cinnamon and honey give it a hint of sweetness."
More From Health
- Calories: 267
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 326mg
- Calcium: 186mg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (5-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup salted pumpkinseed kernels, roasted
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Manchego cheese
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl until smooth. Add the vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, and olive oil, whisking until well-combined.
- 2. Combine the spinach, cranberries, and pumpkinseeds in a large bowl. Add the vinaigrette, and toss until well-coated. Divide the salad evenly among 4 plates. Arrange the Manchego slices evenly over each salad; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note