Spinach Salad with Asian Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 8 cups baby spinach
- Whisk together first four ingredients in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in canola oil. Stir in ginger and green onions; set vinaigrette aside.
- Place spinach and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in a large bowl; toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes