- 3 medium onions, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing [or Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing]
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 package (10 oz.) fresh spinach leaves [or baby spinach], trimmed, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs [or chicken breasts] (about 8 oz.), grilled or broiled and sliced (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Toss onions with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing on broiler pan without rack. Add mushrooms in single layer. Roast 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Slice mushrooms and toss with 2 tablespoons Dressing; set aside.
Just before serving, toss spinach with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Arrange spinach on serving platter, then top with mushrooms, onions and chicken. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.