Spinach Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) splenda (or sugar)
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 small red onion chopped finely
- 1/4 cup(s) champagne or balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- Put all ingredients in large mouth jar or container & blend well w/immersion blender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cheriew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings