Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) spinach
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 0.75 cup(s) red onion vertically sliced
- 0.25 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) slat
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Combine 8 cups baby spinach, 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes, and 3/4 cup vertically sliced red onion in a large bowl. Combine 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano, 1/8 teasponn salt, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper. pour over spinach mixture; toss gently to combine.
- 1 cup 69 calories 4.5 fat and 104mg sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KateStewart66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes