- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. baby spinach
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint, plus leaves for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
How to Make It
Toss together spinach, romaine, cucumbers, and radishes in a large bowl.
Stir together shallot, vinegar, and lemon juice in a medium bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream, and gradually whisk in half-and-half. Stir in chopped mint, salt, and black pepper.
Top spinach mixture with feta cheese; garnish with mint leaves, and serve with dressing.