Spinach romaine salad
Serves 4 as a main entree or 6 as a side salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Spinach
- 2 stalk(s) Romaine Chopped
- 1 Apple Chopped
- 1 bunch(es) Craisins, cashews, Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt and dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Poppy seed
- 1 bunch(es) green onions
- Combine spinach, romaine, apple, craisens, cashews and Parmesan cheese.
- Dressing: combine sugar, vinegar, oil, salt, mustard and poppy seed. Pour over salad mixture and mix.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne1030 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach romaine salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads