Spinach romaine salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) Spinach
- 2 stalk(s) Romaine Chopped
- 1 Apple Chopped
- 1 bunch(es) Craisins, cashews, Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt and dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Poppy seed
- 1 bunch(es) green onions
- Combine spinach, romaine, apple, craisens, cashews and Parmesan cheese.
- Dressing: combine sugar, vinegar, oil, salt, mustard and poppy seed. Pour over salad mixture and mix.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne1030 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach romaine salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes