Spinach Risotto with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 can(s) (10 1/2 oz each) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated fresh Romano cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 ounce(s) sun-dried tomatoes packed without oil (about 8)
- 6 cup(s) torn spinach
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked Arborio Rice
- Cut sun-dried tomatoes into 1/4-inch wide strips.
- Bring broth to a simmer in a medium saucepan (do not boil). Combine 1/2 cup warm broth and tomatoes in a bowl; cover and set aside. Keep remaining broth warm over low heat.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 3 minutes. Add rice; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add wine, cook 1 minute or until liquid is nearly absorbed, stirring constantly. Add warm broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly until each portion of broth is absorbed before adding the next (20 minutes total). Add tomato mixture and spinach; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Trishia64 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note