Awesome! Made this for Date Night! Bottle white wine and it went over very well.
Spinach and Ricotta Pizza
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 397
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 17.2g
- Carbohydrate: 52.6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Iron: 3.7mg
- Sodium: 459mg
- Calcium: 259mg
- 1 portion Homemade Pizza Dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup New York–Style Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced
- 1. Remove Homemade Pizza Dough from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 3. Coat a 12-inch perforated pizza pan with cooking spray.
- 4. Place dough on a lightly floured surface; roll into a 12-inch circle. Transfer dough to prepared pan, shaking off excess flour. Brush dough evenly with oil. Spread New York–Style Pizza Sauce evenly over dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle with Parmesan; top evenly with spinach and garlic. Sprinkle mozzarella over spinach. Spoon teaspoonfuls of ricotta over mozzarella. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes or until mozzarella melts and crust browns. Let stand 5 minutes; top with tomato slices. Cut into 6 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This