Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Tart
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 342
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 18.9g
- Saturated fat: 7.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 31.8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 908mg
- Calcium: 138mg
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrust
- Cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen leaf spinach and butter sauce (such as Green Giant), thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped drained bottled roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Unroll dough, and roll into a 12-inch circle. Fit dough into a 9-inch round removable bottom tart pan coated with cooking spray; press dough against sides of pan. Pierce bottom and sides of dough with a fork. Place pan on bottom rack in oven. Bake at 400° for 14 minutes or until golden.
- 3. While crust bakes, combine spinach, peppers, and cheese in a bowl. Combine egg substitute, salt, and pepper in another bowl.
- 4. Remove crust from oven; sprinkle spinach mixture over bottom of crust. Pour egg substitute mixture over spinach mixture. Return tart to bottom rack. Bake 37 additional minutes or until crust is golden brown and custard is set. Cut into 8 wedges.
- Serve now or later
- This dish can easily be prepared the night you serve it or prepped up to a day ahead. To prep this recipe ahead of time, fit the dough in the tart pan, prepare the egg mixture, and store separately in the refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes