This was great! made my own pesto for it and was pretty excited about how it turned out!
This top-rated spinach-ravioli lasagna uses convenience items, like store-bought pesto sauce, jarred Alfredo sauce, and frozen cheese-filled ravioli, to deliver a delicious main dish with little time and effort on your part.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1/3 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth*
- 1 (25-oz.) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian six-cheese blend
- Garnishes: chopped fresh basil, paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Chop spinach, and toss with pesto in a medium bowl.
- 2. Combine Alfredo sauce and vegetable broth. Spoon one-third of alfredo sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into a lightly greased 2.2-qt. or 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining Alfredo sauce.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish, if desired.
- *Chicken broth may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Santa Barbara Original Basil Pesto and Bertolli Alfredo Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes