This was great! made my own pesto for it and was pretty excited about how it turned out!
This top-rated spinach-ravioli lasagna uses convenience items, like store-bought pesto sauce, jarred Alfredo sauce, and frozen cheese-filled ravioli, to deliver a delicious main dish with little time and effort on your part.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1/3 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth*
- 1 (25-oz.) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian six-cheese blend
- Garnishes: chopped fresh basil, paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Chop spinach, and toss with pesto in a medium bowl.
- 2. Combine Alfredo sauce and vegetable broth. Spoon one-third of alfredo sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into a lightly greased 2.2-qt. or 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining Alfredo sauce.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish, if desired.
- *Chicken broth may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Santa Barbara Original Basil Pesto and Bertolli Alfredo Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note