- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Roll each piecrust into a 12-inch square; cut each square into 24 pieces. Shape into balls, and press into lightly greased miniature muffin pans.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and parsley; sauté until onions are tender. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until blended; stir in cheese. Add egg mixture to spinach mixture; spoon evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove immediately from pans, and cool on wire racks. Freeze quiches up to 2 months.
- Note: Thaw frozen quiches in refrigerator; bake at 300° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Quiches Recipe at a Glance