Delicious and super easy. A big hit at our house!
Spinach and Potato Pizza
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Gerri Williams
More From Allyou
Total: 35 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 679
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 75g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 1089mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 8 ounces Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces shredded Gruyère
- 1. Preheat oven to 475ºF. Brush bottom of a 16-by-11-inch rimmed baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Press and stretch dough evenly to cover bottom of sheet. (If dough resists at first, let it rest for a minute before continuing.) Toss potatoes with 1 Tbsp. oil and scatter over dough. Sprinkle with salt. Scatter spinach over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake until underside of crust is golden (lift an edge of pizza with a spatula to peek) and cheese is bubbling, about 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes on a wire rack before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This