More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 9.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Protein: 25.2g
- Carbohydrate: 26.3g
- Cholesterol: 121mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 987mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Calcium: 263mg
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (1 large)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (24-ounce) carton 2% low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 (3 1/2-ounce) packages crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen phyllo dough (20 sheets)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- . Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Place in a large bowl; cool 5 minutes. Add cottage cheese and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
- . Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough in bottom of dish, and coat lightly with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with 9 sheets of phyllo dough and cooking spray. Spread spinach mixture over phyllo, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on top of spinach mixture; coat lightly with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining 9 sheets of phyllo dough and cooking spray. Coat top of pie with cooking spray. Tuck corners of phyllo dough down around filling.
- . Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until filling is set and phyllo is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes