Spinach Pesto Ravioli
Community Recipe from
- 9oz package(s) Cheese ravioli or tortellini
- 12 ounce(s) baby squash halved
- 3 1/2 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) basil
- 1/4 cup(s) Caesar parmesean vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) shredded parmesean cheese
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions, adding squash the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, for pesto, in a blender combine spinach, basil, salad dressing, and the water. Cover and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- 3. Toss ravioli mixture with pesto. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Website: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/pasta/ravioli-with-spinach-pesto/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlindensmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Pesto Ravioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes