Spinach Pesto Dip
Spinach Pesto Dip delivers that creamy, savory craving that you want in a snack. Vary your veggies that you serve with Spinach Pesto Dip--it's just as great with peppers, endive and fennel as it is with celery and carrots.
More From Health
- Calories: 141
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 522mg
- Calcium: 151mg
- 2 cups frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat (2%) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 1 pound small carrots, peeled
- Microwave spinach in a medium microwave-safe bowl on high for 2 minutes. Drain any excess liquid, if needed. Let cool, then stir in the yogurt, pesto, and salt. Serve with the celery and carrots.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note