Spinach Penne Salad
Taste of Home. Use cavatappi. Dressing is great for all uses...pasta with chicken breast, etc
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 package(s) 6 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) reduced fat feta cheese
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives sliced
- 16 ounce(s) pasta, penne, cavatappi, etc
- Cook and drain pasta, rinse in cold water. In dressing jar, mix the vinaigrette ingredients, shake well. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese, onions and olives. Add vinaigrette, toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnieM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Penne Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads