Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Melt butter in a small skillet over low heat; add pecans and brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until caramelized. Cool on wax paper.
- Place spinach in a large serving bowl. Toss in pecans, apple, and blue cheese. Add oil and vinegar, tossing gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads