- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
How to Make It
Melt butter in a small skillet over low heat; add pecans and brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until caramelized. Cool on wax paper.
Place spinach in a large serving bowl. Toss in pecans, apple, and blue cheese. Add oil and vinegar, tossing gently to coat.