I don't eat cheese, so I thought the salad was nothing special. But my husband who did have it with the cheese really liked it and thought it was better than a basic side salad.
Spinach and Parmesan Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 52
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Sodium: 116mg
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add spinach and arugula; toss to coat. Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note