Spinach & Orzo Salad
SELF Magazine (June 2013) This versatile salad can be made a day ahead—just let it sit at room temp for an hour before serving
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounce(s) baby spinach leaves
- 1 pound(s) orzo cooked
- 1 cup(s) pitted Kalamata olives roughly chopped
- 4 ounce(s) feta chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- In a small pan, warm oil over medium-low heat. Sauté garlic until lightly golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and whatever oil remains in the pan to a bowl. Add 3 tbsp juice, 2 tsp zest, salt and pepper; whisk to combine. Add spinach and toss lightly. Add orzo, olives, cheese, onion and mint. Toss to combine; serve.
- THE SKINNY
- 361 calories per serving, 13 g fat (3 g saturated), 48 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach & Orzo Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads