Spinach, Onion and Potato Frittata
Photo: Mark Thomas; Styling: Andrea Steinberg
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 341
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 423mg
- Sodium: 506mg
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes (about 12 oz.), diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1. Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 2. In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach; season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Preheat broiler to high. Pour eggs into skillet, stirring briefly to distribute vegetables. Cook over medium-low heat, sliding a spatula under frittata occasionally to loosen, until set underneath but still wet on top, about 5 minutes.
- 4. Place skillet under broiler and cook until top is golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes