Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Containers ("8" egg equivalent) of Scramblers
- About a 1/2 pound of fresh spinach
- About a 1/2 pound of grated asiago cheese, plus 12 small slices
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Three green onions
- 1. Wash and chop spinach
- 2. Chop onions
- 3. Mix together eggs, spinach, grated cheese, and nutmeg ingredients together.
- 4. Ladle into a small frying pan sprayed with nonstick spray
- 5. Cook thoroughly, place two small cheese pieces plus about half of a green onion on one side, and foldover
- 6. Cook until cheese is melted
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach omelette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch