Spinach Nacho Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 block(s) cream cheese room temp
- 1 block(s) frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 jar(s) salsa 14 ounce size
- 8 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Squeeze liquid out of thawed spinach. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- If you are in a hurry you can microwave this for a few minutes and then put in a small crockpot. If you have time just place in the crock pot to heat. When ingredients are mixed well and warm it is ready. Do not over heat.
- Salsa can be spicey or mild - suit your own taste.
- Serve with pita chips or corn tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PamKerrigan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Nacho Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers