This was a nice change to the standard side dish. Had a little extra so I folded it into the breakfast omelet the next morning. Have also used leftovers for quesadilla filling.
More From Southern Living
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-oz.) bag fresh spinach, thoroughly washed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter with 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add sliced mushrooms and next 3 ingredients. Saute 3 to 5 minutes or until tender; gradually add spinach, stirring to coat with mushroom mixture. Remove from heat, and toss spinach mixture with 2 Tbsp. lemon juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables