SPINACH MUSHROOM QUICHE ON BREAD BASE
Healthy, quick, delicious
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) Bread stale or lightly toasted
- 5 cup(s) spinach Chopped
- 4-5 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 cup(s) Button mushroom Quartered
- 2 Tomatoes Quartered
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Cheese Grated
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) Yogurt (or add an extra 1/2 cup milk)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chilli powder/ paprika
- Sliced jalapeÃ±o
- olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2. Grease baking dish.
- 3. Spread bread in dish.
- 4. Lightly sauté spinach with garlic.
- 5. Top bread with the spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- 6. Beat the eggs, milk, yogurt, cheese, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 7. Pour mixture over the bread and vegetables.
- 8. Top with jalapeños.
- 9. Add more cheese( optional)
- 10. Bake for 30-35 minutes till golden, bubbly and cooked.
- 11. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Deepikagupta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note