Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 430
- Fat: 17.1g
- Saturated fat: 10.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 30.4g
- Carbohydrate: 39.1g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 741mg
- Calcium: 661mg
- 9 uncooked gluten-free lasagna noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 7 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15-ounce) containers part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 6 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 (25.5-ounce) jar gluten-free marinara sauce
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Fresh oregano leaves (optional)
- 1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes. Add nutmeg and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 3. Combine ricotta, spinach, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper, and egg whites; set aside.
- 4. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 5. Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce in bottom of a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles over sauce; top with half of ricotta cheese mixture, half of mushroom mixture, 1 1/2 cups sauce, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, ending with noodles. Spread 1/2 cup sauce over noodles.
- 6. Cover and bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; bake 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with oregano leaves, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles