Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 9.0g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Protein: 20.0g
- Carbohydrate: 12.3g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Iron: 4.3mg
- Sodium: 695mg
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Calcium: 182mg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) carton egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion (1 small)
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- . Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- . Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; sauté 9 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Add spinach; cook 4 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Add egg mixture; stir well. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 8 minutes or until edges are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Wrap handle of pan with foil, and broil 5 minutes or until egg is set and lightly browned.
- Note: To speed up the cooking process of a frittata, loosen edges of frittata from pan with a spatula and allow raw egg mixture to run to the bottom of the pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note