Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 9.0g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Protein: 20.0g
- Carbohydrate: 12.3g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Iron: 4.3mg
- Sodium: 695mg
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Calcium: 182mg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) carton egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion (1 small)
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- . Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- . Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; sauté 9 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Add spinach; cook 4 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Add egg mixture; stir well. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 8 minutes or until edges are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Wrap handle of pan with foil, and broil 5 minutes or until egg is set and lightly browned.
- Note: To speed up the cooking process of a frittata, loosen edges of frittata from pan with a spatula and allow raw egg mixture to run to the bottom of the pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch