Delicious and easy. I have made it several times using both fresh mozzarella and grated regular mozzarella.
Spinach and Mozzarella Salad
For a quick side salad, toss a fresh Spinach and Mozzarella Salad. Red bell pepper and red onion marinate in balsamic vinegar and olive oil and then tossed with baby spinach and fresh mozzarella.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Sodium: 167mg
- 1 cup julienne-cut red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mozzarella
- Combine 1 cup julienne-cut red bell pepper, 1 cup sliced red onion, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar in a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes. Add 6 cups baby spinach, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss. Top with 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mozzarella.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note