A combination of three cheeses makes this filling extra creamy and flavorful.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 shell and about 1/2 cup sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 221
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Protein: 15.4g
- Carbohydrate: 17.7g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 654mg
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Calcium: 358mg
- 8 manicotti shells, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) pre-shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup (1.3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg white
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat roasted garlic pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse.
- Combine ricotta cheese and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Spoon mixture evenly into pasta shells. Place shells in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon pasta sauce evenly over shells. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note