Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 onions Quartered & thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 7 cup(s) water
- 1 bag(s) lentils sorted
- 2 box(es) spinach, frozen & thawed chopped
- 1 lemon grated
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3 teaspoon(s) vegetable buillion
- 4 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- In large kettle, heat oil and add onion and garlic. Stir until the onion is tender. Add water and lentils, bring to a boil and simmer, covered 1 hour. Add spinach, lemons, and seasoning.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joannjack1983 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note