This is a very tasty, satisfying dish. I make all the time for everyday meals & for parties & get togethers.. My family likes as much as traditional lasagna. I use no bake lasagna noodles, add 4 cloves of garlic to onion mushroom mixture. I use my own homemade sauce which adds the needed seasonings. I skip the additional cheddar cheese at the end.
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 413
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 13.3g
- Saturated fat: 7.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 26.7g
- Carbohydrate: 47.9g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Iron: 4.2mg
- Sodium: 834mg
- Calcium: 400mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 (12-ounce) container 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (27.5-ounce) jar low-fat chunky mushroom pasta sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer until smooth; add the cottage cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, and eggs, beating well. Add the onion mixture and spinach, and beat well.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the spinach mixture in the bottom of a 13 x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over the spinach mixture; top with 1 cup of spinach mixture, 3/4 cup of pasta sauce, 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers, ending with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note