- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 (12-ounce) container 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (27.5-ounce) jar low-fat chunky mushroom pasta sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- calories 413
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 13.3 g
- satfat 7.5 g
- monofat 3.7 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 26.7 g
- carbohydrate 47.9 g
- fiber 5.3 g
- cholesterol 90 mg
- iron 4.2 mg
- sodium 834 mg
- calcium 400 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
Beat the cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer until smooth; add the cottage cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, and eggs, beating well. Add the onion mixture and spinach, and beat well.
Spread 1/2 cup of the spinach mixture in the bottom of a 13 x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over the spinach mixture; top with 1 cup of spinach mixture, 3/4 cup of pasta sauce, 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers, ending with Parmesan cheese.
Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.