A teaspoon of mint adds a refreshing flavor to Spinach-Herb Pesto. Use the pesto in an appetizer or as a topping for your favorite pasta.
This recipe goes with Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi with Spinach-Herb Pesto
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 (5-oz.) package baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1. Pulse first 8 ingredients in a food processor 6 to 7 times or until finely chopped. Add Parmesan cheese and oil; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Use immediately, or store in refrigerator up to 48 hours. If chilled, let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before using; stir until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note