Spinach, ham and rice casserole
Light recipe for iusing leftover ham!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) ham
- 11/2 cup(s) cooked brown rice
- 2 box(es) frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 onion
- 4 ounce(s) gruyere cheese
- pinch(s) salt
- milk ????
- 2 eggs
- Saute onion and garlic in 1 T olive oil for 3 minutes until brown
- Add wine and reduce until evaoprated. I then add bag of spinach and wilt - eliminate a box of frozen spinach
- Meanwhile add cooked rice, grated cheese, 2 eggs, Spinach (sq1ueeze all water out), ham and a dash of salt and pepper - Im not dure how much milk nto add!
- Add saute mix to rice.Put 8" square casserole dish. Top with guyere cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350 (or 375???) oven until brown and bubbly
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonGribb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach, ham and rice casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles