Spinach-Grape Chopped Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup bottled light raspberry-walnut vinaigrette
- 1. Heat chopped walnuts in a small skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- 2. Coarsely chop spinach and grapes; toss with feta cheese and vinaigrette. Sprinkle with walnuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads